Zavodoukovsky Machine-Building Plant
About The Company
Zavodoukovsky Machine-Building Plant JSC has been operating in the Russian market for over 70 years. In October 1941, Aviation Plant No. 499, evacuated from Voronezh, arrived in the working village of Zavodoukovskiy – it was the basis of the future plant for the production of gliders – “silent aviation”.
Alexander Sergeevich Moskalev was appointed Director and Chief Designer of the plant.. Even before the war, Moskalev proposed the design of an amphibious assault cockpit for the heavy bombers TB-3. With the release of these cabins and the plant began operations, and soon the plant began to produce gliders A-7 and AM-14. Few people know that during the war years it was here, at the aviation aircraft factory, on the instructions of the Defense Committee that the combined-arms military aircraft series were designed for the first time in Russia: the RM-1 interceptor fighter (“Moskaleva’s jet”) and several versions of the BI-1, BI -2, BI-2M. Together with products for the front, the plant since 1942 has produced A-2 training gliders for aviation schools. One of these schools worked in Zavodoukovsk. Future cosmonauts V. Komarov and L. Demin studied there. The base of the school was the factory airfield, where the towing aircraft and the Po-2 training aircraft worked. At the end of April 1945, the aircraft factory re-evacuated, but not to Voronezh, since it was destroyed, but to Leningrad. On the basis of the remaining shops organized a new production. On July 3, 1958, in accordance with the Order of the Tyumen SNK, the Novo-Zaimsky Mechanical Plant was renamed the Tyumen Plant of Agricultural Machines (Tyumenselmash). In the period from 1958-1973. The plant was focused on the production of mobile repair shops and spare parts for agricultural machinery, tractor tipping trailers, mounted reapers for separate harvesting ZhN-4.OB, self-moving grain cleaning machines OVV-20, tractors for peat digging at peat enterprises, KSA-3 (mineral spreader tools). . By 1973, the plant had 1,840 people. The land area of the plant was 29.3 hectares. The plant had a housing stock in the amount of 72 houses with an operating area of 14, 15 thousand square meters. meters Until 1992, for the needs of the Ministry of Defense, the company produced about 15 modifications of various van bodies on the vehicle chassis and trailer chassis in an amount of about 200 units per month. On December 1, 1989, on the basis of Minchimmash’s order number 320, the plant became known as Zavodoukovsky Machine-Building Plant. By this time, the range of products expanded.
Production of vans of various modifications, including those on the KAMAZ 4310 chassis, reached 1.5 thousand per year, up to 900 pieces of MHA-7 (machine for mineral fertilizers applied to the soil), more than 60 types of spare parts for the repair of agricultural machines, spare parts for VAZ cars and much more.
The company has its own access railways, which greatly facilitates and shortens the delivery of products to consumers.
Since September 1992, focusing on the needs of enterprises operating in the conditions of the Far North, the plant began to produce a new type of product based on a military product 2603B: Kedr mobile residential buildings, not only not inferior, but also superior to foreign analogs in strength characteristics . The release began with 2-3 modifications, now Zavodoukovsky Machine-Building Plant JSC produces more than 500 Kedr modifications. Production increased from 20 products per month in 1992 to 200 products per month – in 2002. In total, over the entire period of production, the Kedr wagon houses produced more than 25,000 products.