Rosneft held the Scientific and Technological Leadership competition for 2020 among specialists, managers and design groups of the Company’s enterprises.
This year, employees of 24 subsidiaries of the company presented more than 70 reports. Based on the results of the competition, a jury consisting of Rosneft experts determined the best innovative and research projects, technical publications and dissertations. In addition, the best projects in the areas of “Geology and Development” and “Design and Survey Works” were selected, as well as the best chief engineers in these areas.
The competition was held online, the work of the sections and the broadcast of the event was organized by the scientific institute of the company “RN-BashNIPIneft”. This made it possible to increase the coverage of the competition and conduct it in compliance with all sanitary and epidemiological safety measures.
The jury members selected the best works in 9 nominations:
- Project of the Year “Targeted Innovative Project”;
- The best dissertation work (candidate);
- The best dissertation work (doctoral);
- Project of the Year “Design and Survey Works”;
- The best chief project engineer in the direction of “Design and survey work”;
- Project of the Year “Research Work”;
- Project of the Year “Geology and Development”;
- Best Chief Project Engineer in Geology and Development;
- The best scientific and technical publication.
The RN-Exploration LLC project dedicated to the implementation of prospects in a mature field was recognized as the best research work. And the best targeted innovative project was the development of the Tyumen Oil Research Center, associated with the intellectualization of gas and gas condensate fields.
The winners and prize-winners of the competition were awarded with diplomas and commemorative awards. Best practices and design solutions will be scalable and implemented at Rosneft enterprises.