Research & Development Center for Gas & Oil Technologies
About The Company
The Research and Design Center for Gas and Oil Technologies (R&D Center for Gas&Oil Tech)
The Research and Design Center for Gas and Oil Technologies (R&D Center for Gas&Oil Tech) was established in 2001 by the Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas for solving innovation problems facing both oil and gas industry professionals and oil and gas think tanks.
We provide supervision services for well site construction and well workover activities, we develop design and estimate documentation for new well projects, and we carry out expert appraisals and field personnel development programs for such customers as LUKOIL, ROSNEFT, GAZPROMNEFT, TATNEFT, and NGKh. Our current lineup of successful projects includes 280 supervision stations attached to well drilling, well development, well servicing, and well workover sites. We have over 800 employees on board.
The mission of R&D Center for Gas&Oil Tech is:
- To increase the level of intelligence incorporated in the oilfield services we provide
- To introduce modern information technology and pursue digitization
- To conduct training sessions and personnel development activities
- To enable streamlined integration of production, education, and research
- To provide jobs to professionals and recent graduates with a view to preserving the continuity of generations of scientists and experts
The ultimate goal of R&D Center for Gas&Oil Tech is to boost the performance of investments in new well projects and well rehabilitation operations by maintaining a high workplace organisation level and enabling high-quality monitoring of production processes.