Everest Mining Company
About The Company
Everest Mining Company is a modern and dynamically developing diversified enterprise operating at the market of mining and processing of marble since 1986. The company is currently successfully mining Novo-Ivanovskoye, Bazhenovskoye and Mramorskoye marble deposits, allowing the company to be a leader in the Russian market.
The Company’s core activity is the recovery of high quality products, on the basis of extracted marmorized limestone, covering completely different areas of its application:
- For oil and gas industry: production of the weighting and bridging agents for drilling muds, as well as light-weight packing Portland cements.
- For road construction: the activated and non-activated mineral powder, sand and crushed stone mix and deicing chemicals.
- Glassworks: lime carbonate is used as raw material.
- In agriculture: marble chips are used for de-oxidation of soil and as a feed additive for livestock and poultry.
- Microcalcite and fine fraction chippings are also used as basis for production by our company of dry building mixes of the “EVERMIX” trademark.
The total volume of produced materials amounts to 30 000 tons per month.
The main raw material base of the company is presented with the Novo-Ivanovskoye marble deposits, featured with fine-grained character of the rubble and unique chemical indicators, in terms of the rock cleanness, the minimum of metals impurities and high calcium content, as well as high level of compression strength of the rock. The proven reserves amount to 7 630 000 cubic metres.
To achieve high quality indicators of the output, an enterprise-based quality control and laboratory tests department was established and equipped with all the necessary instrumentation, which has been confirmed by high grade of external technical audits, conducted up to date:
- The status of reliable supplier was granted to “Everest”, LLC by the employees of the TatNIPIneft R&D Institute in 2016.
- In 2017, the employees of “VolgogradNIPImorneft”, a branch of “LUKOIL-Engineering”, LLC, following the results of on-site audit and further finished products analysis in the Well Casing Laboratory, issued a report of a high quality of light-weight packing cements and their compliance with the GOST 1581-96 requirements.
The “Everest” company is a dynamic team of specialists, united in common purpose, integrity of the standards of management and the principles of quality.
We value our customers, our reputation and traditions. We systematically introduce new technologies and equipment for the quarrying and processing of materials, we work, in cooperation with our clients, on creation of effective solutions in the field of production and application of materials on the basis of marmorized limestone.
Creating new opportunities for our clients, we grow together with them.